With the new introduction of M&M IIII, there are many changes to HUD’s residential real estate program. For those that have sold HUD before they may notice many changes and for those considering HUD, now is the time to learn. The Successfully Selling HUD Homes class presents the dynamics of M&M III, the new bidding site and bidding periods and ultimately addresses everything from marketing to contract to close. HUD homes are becoming the predominant REO in the market and understanding the NEW process is the key to REO success now and into the future.
In addition to learning general information about HUD, its properties, and the HUD Sales Process, attendees will learn:
· Who can buy HUD properties
· How to register with HUD
· How to navigate the HUD listing site
· How to market, advertise, and show HUD Homes
· How to write a HUD Sales contract
· How "priority bidding" works
· Earn 2 Real Estate Contract Credit Hours!
Located at 17700 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97224